Expertise + innovation.
Based on the Pacific Northwest, Geonomic specializes in geothermal heating and cooling systems that bring year-round comfort and cost savings to homes, businesses, and communities in Washington, Oregon and California.
Homeowners, businesses, contractors, and municipalities have chosen to work with Geonomic on 100+ design and installation projects because…
- We provide the highest performance geothermal system available at the lowest installation cost, custom-designed and elegantly engineered for each property. Our systems are intelligent, durable, reliable, and low-maintenance.
- We understand how the unique climate, geology, and soil composition of each of the regions we serve factor into the optimal selection and setup of each system.
- We create the most aesthetically pleasing solutions. All fittings and connections are fused and finished, ductwork is customized to each building, and the airflow is barely audible.
- We are passionate about innovation in renewable energy, and we pass on our cutting-edge knowledge to help homeowners, businesses, and municipalities make the best decisions for their projects.
- We are dedicated to outstanding professionalism, effective collaboration, reliable quality, best practices, and straightforward honesty in all our communications.
Inspired by the earth, envisioning the future.
Geonomic is owned and operated by founders Nicholas Cabianca and Nicholas Mitchell, business and design professionals with a passion for renewable energy and sustainable building.
Their mission: to make geothermal energy a widely known, accessible, and utilized option.
Their approach: innovative drilling and ground coupling that reduce installation costs, making geothermal heating and cooling systems affordable and applicable to any property type.
Moving geothermal systems forward together.
From Our Customers
Putting our geothermal systems to the test.
“A truly excellent heating system, with bills even lower than I expected. I highly recommend Geonomics to anyone looking to reduce energy consumption.” – John N., Sauvie Island, Oregon
“At first I was told geothermal was not feasible for my home. Then I called the experts. Geonomics designed and installed our system quickly and easily. We are thrilled with the results.” – Dan G., Portland, Oregon
“They approach their work with enthusiasm and professionalism . . . and know how to work with customers and utilities.” – Dave M., Bend, Oregon
“Great heating results. I’m very impressed with performance.” – Katie K., Vancouver, Washington
“It is without hesitation that I recommend Geonomic Developments, and I do so with high praise for their professional attitude and technical competence.” – John N., Portland, Oregon
“Fast response, flexible, excellent customer service.” – Chris L., Hillsboro, Oregon
Geonomic is always looking for talented, driven HVAC professionals.
Contact us to learn more about current opportunities.